The Technician bag is designed around the Rugged Xtremes POD Connect, modular tool pod system and is the perfect bag for electricians and contractors looking for a well thought out and organised tool storage system.
The removable tool pods can be arranged on 5 separate rails sewn into the bag, removed and clipped onto your tool belt, or the strong magnets will hold up to 850gm onto a steel meter box or other thick, flat metal surface.
- Made from 1000d, reinforced, 650gsm coated PVC
- Includes 1 x small universal tool pod, 1 x large universal tool pod and 2 x plastic parts trays
- No Velcro, only zips or magnetic closures for carriage and use on velcro free sites
- Internal webbing tool loops
- Large end pockets with clip point for tape measure
- Lockable zippers and magnetic closure for top flap
- Handy quick release webbing tape loop to secure tape rolls
- Adjustable, padded shoulder strap with quick release metal safety buckle
- POD Connect compatible
- Padded carry handle
- POD handles can be removed and used at each end of the bag as carry handles (just clip onto the attached D rings)
- ID pocket
- Steel support rails hold bag open for easy access
Pictures for illustration purposes only. Tools and contents not included